Experienced Independent Sales Broker
Current openings in London, Monaco, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Antibes
The objective of the Sales Broker is to maintain and develop a portfolio of sale & purchase clients and provide optimum quality of service. Whilst the job is based in one of the Camper & Nicholsons offices, business is international and clients come from all countries, at any time.
CEO, President USA
Difficulties and constraints of the position:
To be constantly self-motivated, with the capacity to be available 24/7 to deal with client and prospective enquiries, excellent technical knowledge of yachts and the marketplace – as high earnings very much depend on personal sales results.
- Be available anytime to respond to client enquiries.
- Be ready to travel for client / prospective client meetings whenever expected.
- Generate satisfying levels of Central Agency listings.
- Generate satisfying levels of sales turnover.
- Expand business to other services provided by C&NI whenever possible.
- Follow C&NI procedures with regards due diligence practices and code of ethics.
- Prepare relevant sale or purchase agreements and contracts as per C&NI quality standards.
- Process and provide all enquiries and offers on yachts for sale & purchase to relevant parties.
- Ensure the high-profile brand C&NI stands for is maintained at all times and everywhere.
- Provide expert advice on yachts for sale & purchase with regards their value and qualities from all angles, including but not limited to naval architecture, quality of construction and equipment.
- Provide accurate and intelligent information on the market of pre-owned yachts as well as new construction opportunities.
- Provide excellent service, treating clients with utmost respect.
- Provide knowledge on legal, financial and administrative matters relating to yacht ownership.
- Provide rapid and effective response to any relevant question on the market and yachts for sale or purchase.
- Keep communication constant with all other Central Agents and shipyards.
- Liaise with all relevant parties that take part in the supply chain of yacht construction or brokerage sale & purchase.
- Develop one’s own network of clients and prospects in order to grow business.
- Prepare presentations for prospective clients using modern commercial, marketing and communication tools.
- Perform effectively in client meetings when pitching for business.
- Develop relationships with other C&NI Sales Brokers and other C&NI business divisions in order to maximise the potential for internal business
- Self-motivated, dedicated and highly organized.
- Capacity to handle multiple clients, contracts and enquiries at once.
- Capacity to develop a network of prospective clients.
- Capacity to negotiate and close deals.
- Capacity to develop strong professional relationships with / retain clients.
- Excellent time and people management skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of superyacht construction and operation.
- Knowledge of yacht engineering and naval architecture.
- Knowledge of yacht equipment.
- Knowledge of luxury services and products, especially interior design & amenities.
- Understanding of UHNWI lifestyles and requirements.
- Knowledge of superyacht regulations, including tax and flag matters.
- Knowledge of the charter fleet and business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, possibly multi-lingual.
- Excellent knowledge of MS software, use of PCs and the Internet environment.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Experience at sea.
- Experience in Yacht Construction and Operations.
- Experience with UHNWI in other luxury service industries.
- Qualifications in sales techniques.