Spain & the Balearics
With a stretch of coastline that includes some of the most exciting cities, spectacular beaches, freshest seafood and richest culture in the world, a yacht charter vacation to Spain is vibrant, flamboyant, peaceful and idyllic in equal measure.
From the Gothic architecture and cosmopolitan lifestyle of Barcelona to the fjord-like landscape of Galicia, there is a dynamic blend of historical and modern attractions to suit all tastes. Located on Spain’s Mediterranean coastline, the city of Valencia has excellent sailing conditions and is one of Europe’s fasting growing cities, boasting beautiful countryside and over 400 kilometres of picturesque coastline.
The Balearic Islands of Menorca, Mallorca and Ibiza lie in blissful sunshine of the east coast of Spain. Combining centuries of Spanish culture with modern glamour and elegance, their coastlines are steeped in history and are renowned for their exquisite architecture, tranquil coves and sandy beaches. Away from the well-known pockets of commercialism lies the essence of the islands, where the unhurried pace of village life beckons and undisturbed, scenic coves are secluded beneath the headlands – many only accessible by yacht. Sun-soaked through the months of June to September, they are the ideal place to lounge on the beach by day and party into the small hours by night. Cuisine is suitably tempting with tapas and seafood aplenty, and hidden bays and sleepy inland villages make for a peaceful antidote to the more colourful, Euro-chic towns.
9DayVibrant, Flamboyant and Idyllic in Equal Measure
Palma, Mallorca to Cala Morell, Menorca
- Enjoy an al fresco supper from your yacht as the sun goes down and watch the Puerto de Ibiza light up ready for a night of revelry.
- Watch the dolphins and whales off the coast of Tarifa, southern Spain.
- Escape the crowds by anchoring off Cala Tuent on Mallorca’s northwest coast. The beach is surrounded by mountains and pine trees.
- Cruise south to Formentera to enjoy wonderful beaches like Playa Levante, see fabulous sunsets at the Blue Bar, and stop off at the magnificent anchorage of Espalmador.
- Dine by the waters edge at The Sea Club found in the awe-inspiring Cap Rocat, Mallorca.