65.2m Lamima relocates to Bali
The stunning 65.2m (213'10) sailing yacht Lamima, has recently relocated to Bali where she will be available to charter immediately.
Having reduced her all inclusive weekly rate to USD 125,000 per week*, Lamima presents a fantastic opportunity to explore Bali, Komodo, Alor and Flores. From a vibrant culture, beautiful temples, pristine beaches, and world-class diving and surfing, these Indonesian islands have so much to offer.
Whilst on board Lamima, guests can enjoy Indonesian hospitality and various water sports; discover the best dive sites with the professional dive team; and make the most of the two onboard spa therapists who offer a selection of massages, facials and pedicures.
The rate includes:
- All arrival/ departure land transfers
- All meals on board (additional charges will apply for any special food requests incurring charges relating to the transport of such items into Indonesia)
- Refreshments and all beverages (including alcoholic beverages)
- Dives, Padi certification and Nitrox certification
- All water sports including snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc..
- Spa treatments and massages
- Shore excursions and island hopping
- All admission fees to National Parks and permits
- Fuel: cruising and generators
*doesn't include 10% local taxes