Crew Day Out
Camper & Nicholsons is organising a special event to present the Crew Stars to our Captains and Crew. This event will happen in Saint-Paul de Vence on Thursday 31 March in partnership with Riviera Wine and MTN.
Offering the crew the chance to experience the best of Cote d'Azur and meet other crew members from the C&N’s fleet, this will be a fantastic day. Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the Crew Stars Programme, how to get involved, and the different award categories: All Stars, Rising Star, Guiding Star and Shining Star Awards.
- All Stars: The best overall performance awarded to the entire crew
- Rising Star: The most promising industry new-comer
- Guiding Star: The best mentor to his or her team
- Shining Star: The special stand-out over the season
Organized in collaboration with our sponsors, a great programme will take place at the famous Michelin Star Restaurant Alain Llorca in Saint-Paul de Vence:
- 8.30am Departure from ports of Monaco, Nice and Antibes
- 10.00am Crew Stars – what it is and how you can take part
- 10.30am Internet solutions for your yacht – by Juliette Warter of MTN
- 11.00am Wine tasting from Riviera Wine by Louise Sydbeck, Master of Wine
- 12.30pm Three course lunch by Alain Llorca offered by Riviera Wine
- 2.30pm Visit of Saint Paul de Vence
- 3.00pm Pétanque tournament
Places are limited, but if you wish to join us, please RSVP to email@example.com by 20 March.