Lamima - Helping Children in Raja Ampat
The owner of sailing yacht Lamima will very generously donate 50% of the charter fee, for a charter taking place in August 2017 in Sorong, to a local village so that they can build a new school, improve facilities and ensure a teacher is employed for the year.
Many children in Raja Ampat do not attend school due to inadequate classrooms, poor learning conditions, a shortage of teachers and the cost to travel to existing structures. There are only three high schools in the whole of Raja Ampat and children learn in stuffy, bare classrooms with few books or writing materials.
Presenting an incredible opportunity to charter one of the world's most beautiful sailing yachts in such a remote part of the world, Lamima is also giving guests the chance to visit the village that will recieve the aid. Lamima is available to charter in Raja Ampat this summer at the newly reduced rate of 126,000 USD all inclusive.
Her all inclusive terms include:
- All arrival/ departure land transfers
- All meals on board (additional charges will apply for any special food requests incurring charges relating to the transport of such items into Indonesia)
- Refreshments and all beverages (including alcoholic beverages)
- Dives, Padi certification and Nitrox certification
- All water sports including snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc..
- Spa treatments and massages
- Shore excursions and island hopping
- All admission fees to National Parks and permits
- Fuel: cruising and generators