Lamima: Successfully launched
Camper & Nicholsons are pleased to announce the successful launch of the 65m (213') Lamima. This unique sailing yacht is now available to charter in Indonesia's Komodo Islands and Raja Ampat archipelago.
Lamima's build began in early 2012 with the boat builders of Ara, Sulawesi, using only traditional techniques throughout the process. In 2014 she left Indonesia and headed to Thailand where the Italthai Marine Shipyard finished her build, including the bright and elegant interior décor and rigging, which was supervised by top rigging experts.
Lamima is now on the water and available to charter in Indonesia's Komodo Islands and Raja Ampat archipelago. This unique sailing yacht has a long list of impressive features, including:
- Seven large cabins accommodating 14 guests – all ensuite
- Traditional ironwood mixed with light bleached oak panels for a modern finish with an Indonesian flair
- Two Balinese masseuses and yoga instructor
- PADI certified centre with 2 permanent dive instructors on board
- Permanent tour guide with great knowledge of the flora and fauna and of the local usages and customs
- Amazing deck spaces with versatile use for sunbathing, lounging, relaxing or dancing under the stars
- 20 dedicated crew members to look after the guests
- All-inclusive terms
Lamima is available to charter at a weekly rate starting from €190,000, for more information please contact your Camper & Nicholsons' charter broker.