Prepare for Your Best Season Yet With an Onboard Crew Performance Workshop with our Crew Coach
Camper and Nicholsons International supports the Captains of our Managed and Charter yachts with exclusive access to a specialist crew performance coach.
Alison Rentoul is a highly trained coach with more than 16 years of yachting experience ashore and afloat, working exclusively with the industry's top Captains and crew.
In addition to the complimentary services of a private and confidential leadership hotline and extensive online leadership resource library, if you are in the C&NI fleet the Camper & Nicholsons Crew Coach is available to come onboard your yacht to help you hone the performance of your crew for the season ahead.
These one day onboard crew workshops are designed to strengthen and align teams to shared objectives and enhance individual performance, loyalty and motivation. Workshops are usually conducted onboard in the Crew Mess and include provision of all training materials such as flipboard, participant workbooks and props for group exercises.
Contents are fully customised to each Captain’s requirements according to specified yacht objectives, and could include all or any of the following:
- Integrating new crew (particularly useful for enabling green crew to hit the ground running)
- Bonding existing crew, improving mutual respect and overall team communication
- Reinforcing service focus in all aspects of operation
- Communicating the expectations of owners/management
- Clarifying overall season objectives
- SWOT analysis versus goals (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Developing an agreed strategy for how these goals will be reached together
- Defining operating principles, standards and values to create measurable team performance benchmarks
- Stress and burnout: strategies and techniques to prevent crew blowouts during the season
For further information about these exclusive onboard services please get in touch with your C&NI Charter manager or DPA, or send a private and confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org