- Overmarine (Mangust...
Lionchase for Charter
Coming soon to the charter market. Indulgent luxury and unbeatable amenities make the Mangusta 108, Lionchase, a truly standout charter vessel.
- Gyro stabilisation
- On deck ‘Bedouin’ tent for al fresco cinema
- Incredible array of water toys including two brand new four-stroke jetskis
- Excellent crew to guest ratio
- State of the art music system
- Highly intuitive crew with phenomenal attention to detail
At just under 33.5m, this sleek and sporty motor yacht offers extensive deck space with large sun pads both up on the bow and atop her superstructure. On the main deck, there’s a glass table for dining al fresco, further sun pads and comfortable armchair seating. Lionchase also has a well thought out layout for easy access for guests and for crew to offer a smoother service.
Lionchase’s interior configuration has been designed to accommodate up to nine guests in four spacious cabins, with the arrangement comprising three doubles and one twin, all en-suite (including a Pullman berth for a child).
Finished with high gloss dark soft woodwork throughout, contrasted against white furnishings, Lionchase’s interior feels crisp, stylish and luxurious.
The yacht can also carry up to six crew, giving a fantastic crew to guest ratio and ensuring the highest levels of service whilst on charter.
The aft bathing platform provides easy access to and from the water for swimming, as well as for hopping on and off her two brand-new jetskis.
Setting Lionchase apart from similar vessels is her bespoke Bedouin tent, which creates an outdoor cinema on the foredeck – perfect for a romantic movie night or for safely entertaining younger charter guests.
Lionchase has a planing GRP hull and superstructure, and can cruise at speeds of up to 30 knots. Not only fast but also very stable, thanks to her gyro stabilization system.
Tenders, entertainment & toys
ENTERTAINMENT & TOYS
- Williams 385 Turbojet tender (for 3 guests + 1 crew)
- 2 X Seadoo Spark 2 UP 90HP 4 stroke
- 1 X Jet surf factory GP
- Scuba diving equipment for two people
- 2 X Inflatable SUP’s with carbon and bamboo paddles
- 2 X Gocycle G3 electric bicycles
- Fishing equipment