Yacht Refit Management
Refitting a yacht can be a daunting and stressful experience, which is why most successful refits are overseen by an impartial and knowledgable middleman.
Camper & Nicholsons' Yacht Management Division has the skills, expertise and experience to act as this link between the shipyard and the client, ensuring the efficient and smooth refit of your yacht, be it a major or relatively minor maintenance period, keeping yacht downtime to a minimum and vessel availability to you at a maximum.
Serving as this knowledgeable and professional liaison, our Yacht Managers will guide you towards the best refit experts, keep the yard informed about your requirements, decisions, and any last minute changes you may have along the way, whilst also providing you with regular and detailed progress reports so that you are never left in the dark.
Additionally, our Yacht Managers have lengthy and impressive address books filled with the best yards, contractors, builders and designers in the business; invaluable contacts which will be at your full disposal from day one of the refit planning process.
Our involvement in your yacht refit can be tailored to your needs and requirements but services available include:
- Pre-planning and assessment of work
- Appraisal and selection of suitable repair yards
- Obtaining quotes, costing and financial control
- Technical advice
- Purchasing and logistical assistance – Camper & Nicholsons discounts are passed directly onto you, without mark-up
- Provision of specialist contractors
- Full-attendance project management
- Class and Flag State involvement in repairs and modifications
For more information on how Camper & Nicholsons can assist you with your yacht refit, please get in touch with our Yacht management division