The role of Stewardess is the entry level for all interior positions. They are in charge of keeping the interior spotless and the guests happy. This includes general cleaning and detailing, housekeeping, laundry, and service. A good Stewardess has exceptional attention to detail and is able to anticipate the needs of her guests in advance, at any hour.
- Restaurant/hotel experience (especially 4 star+), chalet hostessing, bartending, silver service, wine knowledge, cooking
- Massage, flower arranging, housekeeping, table setting
- Ability to take direction, work in a team, deal with difficult personalities, manage co-workers, multi-task, think on your feet
- Guest service of all meals, bartending, polishing of silver and glassware, table setting, flower arranging
- Cabin service (beds and heads) and detailing of entire yacht, laundry, ironing
- In certain cases, assistance on deck with lines and fenders, assistance in galley with stocking, plating, etc.
- STCW 95
- ENG 1
- Silver Service
- Sommelier Certification
- Massage Certification